The Low-Carb Diabetes Cookbook: 100 delicious recipes to help control type 1 and reverse type 2 diabetes
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
International diabetes expert David Cavan has teamed up with food writer and Emma Porter, who has type 1 diabetes, to create 100 low-carb, healthy-fat recipes to help stabilise your blood glucose levels for good.
From simple breakfasts and tasty snacks to indulgent dinners and healthy desserts the authors will help you take control of your health and cook meals the whole family will enjoy. The recipes also help manage type 1 diabetes more effectively.
- Baked eggs in avocado with roasted fennel and tomatoes
- One-pan blueberry pancake
- Roasted aubergine and garlic salad with olive oil, basil and tomato
- Mexican-style fajitas
- Nutty mushroom risotto with bacon
- Slow-roasted salt and pepper pulled pork
- Orange and almond cake
- Cherry, chocolate and coconut cream ice lollies