- Vendor: PharmacyLink
The iCool Prestige is the product of choice to keep your medications organised, portable and cool. It is also one of our best selling products.
The iCool Prestige is designed to hold 3 weeks supply of all your medications and keep them at a temperature between 2 to 8 degrees celsius. It is water resistant, extremely durable with numerous compartments to store your medications in. It comes with two gel packs which are used together to keep your medication cool.
The iCool Prestige Isothermic Diabetic Travel Bag is a perfect travel partner when you need to take heat sensitive medication with you on your trip. The iCool Prestige includes refreezable gel packs and will give you years of service.
You will need to freeze the gel packs at minus 18 degrees celsius for 14 hours or more before traveling.
The iCool dimensions are: Dimensions: 21cm (L) x 19.5cm (W) x 7cm (H) and weighs 715 grams
The Cold pack dimensions are: 16cmx10cmx1.5cm and weighs 268 grams each
Some of the iCool benefits are:
- holds everything in one place
- for any heat sensitive medications (i.e. diabetic medication, growth hormones, L-Thyroxin, polyarthritis medications)
- keeps your medication between 2 and 8 degrees celsius for 12-18 hours (depending on ambient conditions)
- stores up to 3 weeks supply
- practical and discrete
Here’s a little more detail on the types of medications it can be used to support:
- Diabetic medication, including insulin
- growth hormones (Nulvopin, Novotropine, Ounitrope, Genetonoru, Saizen)
- Polyarthritis medication (Humira and Forsteo)
- Pen or vial medication which is sensitive to heat
Please note: Whilst the manufacturer of this product has taken care to create a product to assist you in keeping your medications cool the responsibility is ultimately yours as there are variables out of the manufacturers control.
- You should always keep your iCool bag closed unless accessing your medication
- Ensure your freezers capability to ‘freeze’ your gel packs to a suitable temperature is optimal and that you freeze them for long enough
- Freeze the gel packs at -18 degrees celsius for 14 hours or more
- NEVER place your medication in direct contact with the frozen gel pack
- Do not machine wash your bag
- Best washed by hand