DUKADA® Trio for SoloStar
- Vendor: PharmacyLink
DUKADA® Trio is a new 3-in-1 SmartCap for insulin pens and is designed to fit the SoloStar by Sanofi, with some exceptions. See below for compatible insulins.
- A timer – based on LEDs, which are also visible in the dark keeps a record of the time a dose of insulin was taken and reduces the risk of double dosing;
- An injection light – a LED will light for 20 seconds that illuminates the needle and skin where there is insufficient light;
- A folding grip – to provide greater flexibility and stability making it possible to use both hands to control the insulin pen.
DUKADA® Trio has been designed with durability in mind and is supplied with a replaceable Renata 380 / SR936W button cell battery (82mAh, 1.55V). The approximate lifetime of the battery is 6 months if DUKADA® Trio is used as follows:
- 8 daily uses of the Insulin Pen;
- 5 daily uses of the Time Indicator; and
- 3 daily uses of the Injection Light.
The DUKADA® Trio SmartCap has a functional and simple design which is discreet and easy to carry with your insulin pen.
Compatible with: The Sanofi SoloStar pen (Lantus®, Apidra® and Insuman®).
Disclaimer: The user maintains full responsibility to administer medication at the appropriate times. DUKADA® Trio is to be used only as a reminder aid in taking your medication. Always follow your doctor’s treatment recommendation and in case you forget an injection or double dose call your doctor.