Almased UK SOYA, Yogurt and Honey Meal Replacement for Weight Loss Lactose Free
- Vendor: PharmacyLink
Germany's Scientifically Proven Meal Replacement
Almased is an evidence-based meal replacement for healthy, sustainable weight- loss and is made from fermented soya, yogurt and enzyme-rich honey. It also contains important nutrients, enzymes, essential amino acids, bioactive peptides and phytochemicals which further nourish the body with optimum nutrition. With over 30 years of scientific research, this product continues to demonstrate its effectiveness in weight loss, weight maintenance and overall health.
- SOYA: This plant-based protein contains all essential amino acids the body needs and supports the maintenance of essential muscle. The fact that it is fermented makes it easier for the body to digest.
- YOGURT: Made from premium-quality milk and another great source of protein, the calcium also present in the yogurt supports normal function of digestive enzymes.
- ENZYME-RICH HONEY: Beyond adding a touch of natural sweetness, this is carefully processed in order to optimise the raw enzymes that are present in Almased.
- It promotes CLEAN weight loss in every sense and contains no artificial flavours, fillers, preservatives or stimulants. It is also non-GMO, gluten-free and vegetarian.
- The formula's low glycaemic index (27) and glycaemic load (4) makes it suitable for those with Diabetes.
- Almased supports metabolic activity and normal energy release with its high concentration of energy-yielding B vitamins, such as Biotin and B12.
Tried and Trusted Weight Loss
Today, more than 40 clinical studies conducted by medical scientists across the world have shown the effectiveness of Almased in achieving and maintaining weight loss, an essential contributory factor in overall health and well-being. One significant benefit found is fat loss without muscle loss. This is fundamental for healthy weight loss and physical condition.
Publications in Renowned Scientific Journals
- The International Journal of Obesity
- The Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism
- Obesity Reviews
- Diabetes Care
- Nutrition Journal
BMC Women’s Health Journal
- Greater calorie expenditure and fat loss versus a normal 2,000 calorie diet**
- Clinically improved weight loss versus a low-fat, low calorie diet***
- 2 x more weight loss v a low-fat, low calorie diet***
- 3 x greater reduction in waist circumference.***
- Reduces unhealthy body fat without loss of essential muscle mass****
*Euromonitor International (2019)
**Oliveira, C et al (2020). Poster presented at: Canadian Nutrition Society 2020 Annual Conference; 2020 May 7-13.
***König, D et al (2008). Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism; 52(1):74-78.
****Deibert, P et al (2004). Intl. Journal of Obesity; 28(10):1349-52.
*****Reader‘s Digest. Trusted Brands 2020, Germany.