GlucoRx Allpresan® Diabetic Foam Cream Intensive
- Vendor: PharmacyLink
GlucoRx Allpresan® Diabetic Foam Cream Intensive is for the specific treatment of very dry to chapped foot skin in patients with diabetes mellitus. Its special properties also make it suitable for the treatment of wound edges. GlucoRx Allpresan® diabetic Foam Cream Intensive promotes the healing process and supports the recovery of the damaged skin barrier.
- Forms a breathable protective coating, with a specially designed active formula that strengthens and repairs the skin barrier;
- Relieves itching, counteracts pressure marks, and also helps to prevent calluses;
- Can be applied very quickly without leaving behind an unpleasant greasy film;
- Stockings, including compression stockings, can be put on immediately after application;
- Tested and recommended by the German Allergy and Asthma Association e.V. (DAAB)
Use mornings and evenings. Apply an amount about the size of a hazelnut or walnut to the affected areas of the feet. Also beneficial for use between the toes.
Aqua, Butane, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propane, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Saccharide Isomerate (Pentavitin®), Undecyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Palm Glycerides, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid.